1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Xls not working

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nassa, Nov 29, 2013.

1. nassa

nassa Junior Member

Hi guys last night i went plowing came home unplug it put it the garage next morning hook it back up again and this time i got no power to the plow,it wont go up or down left or right i don't hear any of the selonids buzzing or clicks coming from the front, The joystick lights up hit the power button and it starts to flash. push it down and the float button turns on whats going on. Also notice its leaking from the top of the unit. Can any one provide a break down of how to take the pump apart and replace the gaskets, what a mess just stating out the season and already head aches

top view of leak.JPG

top leaking.JPG

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Maybe the controller is bad. Not uncommon for fisher from what I have read.
    The leak is coming from the tank o-ring. Fishers website, library....xls
  3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Check, clean and put die-electric grease on bumper plugs. Sounds like it is having trouble talking to plow module.
  4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Exactly what he said. It's a connection issue.