1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher XLS for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SNO-PRO, Jan 31, 2014.

1. SNO-PRO

SNO-PRO Member

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4311321680.html

Link to description and pictures above. The plow was new last year and used all year, this year it saw little use. The mount and wiring is off a 05 Chevy 3500 but should fit 00-07 2500s and 3500s I believe. Plow is in nice shape and ready to go. 4500 obo
    Thanks for looking

2. SNO-PRO

SNO-PRO Member

Any intrest? Offers? Price Ok? Guessing if this was on the east cost and not the midwest would help too? I have boss and blizzard thats why I am selling it

3. muffy189

muffy189 Senior Member

Do you not like it as much as the blizzard? What kind of truck

4. SNO-PRO

SNO-PRO Member

Just trying to keep things common thats why I am selling it and I am direct lift fan. Its faster than the blizzard as mine are pre dd which I love the speed as I am use to boss speed and I love the trip edge compared to the full trip. Having 2 brands can be bad enough but I really dont want 3 brands around. It was on a 05 3500 chevrolet.