1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Xblade V-plow coming in april!!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mrplowdude, Feb 14, 2006.

1. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

I was talking to my fisher dealer yesterday and he told me that in April fisher was releasing the Xblade Ez-V!:redbounce :redbounce
    I can't wait to get one.

2. Boycea

Boycea Member
    from MA

That is awesome, any idea of price?

3. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Cant wait to see it! :)

4. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Not sure of price but if it has the same a frame I only need to buy the frame and blade.

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

That will be awesome! I might consider that for my next plow....00sport

6. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I've been waiting for this one. It's going to be pretty sick!

7. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

Are you positive on that. I just ordered new truck and they are putting new 9.5 Fisher EZ-V on it soon, I will hold off if it is true. Is the mount, electric, and pump gonna be the same? I called my dealer and said heard nothing about it. But maybe they are just keeping lid on it. He did say he heard them say they are changing the lights though.

thanks,
    Rob

Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
  8. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

My dealer said that hes not sure of any changes but its debut is in April. I will try to find out more.

9. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

I thought I seen a 9ft xblade on the classifieds here for 4200:confused: unless this is a dealer thats trying to sell them on here, but I thought dealers werent allowed to advertise on here

10. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

I think your right. I talked to another dealer that is huge at a trade show and he said hes pretty sure of it also.

11. DESTEFANO3782

DESTEFANO3782 Senior Member

I Wish Fisher Would Come Out With A Plow That Has Wings Like The Blizzard With The Strength Of A Fisher Then They Would Really Have Something

12. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Should be cool.. but it's going to be heavy!

13. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Why would you want something that would break that easy? Have you ever read any of the posts in the Blizzard section and see how many guys are haveing problems with that set up? Overextending, breaking etc....... No thanks!!!!

14. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I called Fisher but they won't release any info about a EZvee xblade. said they can't tell if its true or not. Have to wait and see.

15. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

The Day after I posted this I got a call asking if i was a fisher dealer, and then who was my fisher dealer and then they hung up. I reversed looked up the number and it was fisher eng. headquaters from maine. I think now that the cat is out of the bag they should tell us when. I know they look up here still and wish they would anwser wether its true or not. If it is as I was told I will be buying 2!

16. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

They probably did, but the season will be over in four weeks practically and I think by now every bought there plow for this season. I don't see why anyone would care other than planning for next season. I think it would help them more than hurt them IMO, especially if it gets hyped up. I know I will get one too if it looks promising.

17. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

I do like the moldbord X design about them, but I do not like the stainless steel grey look to them. I would have to get it painted.

-Thann

18. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Thann- I think you can get the Fisher X Blade in both yellow and stainless steel but I am not sure about it.

19. DESTEFANO3782

DESTEFANO3782 Senior Member

you can but the point of the stainless is to be maintenance free. why would you want to ever paint it again??????????

20. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Uh oh, hope your dealer doesn't get in trouble!

And, you can get the X-Blade in powdercoated yellow.