1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher X-Blade

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by jglandscaping, Oct 3, 2005.

1. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Guys, I made the jump and bought a brand new Fisher SS X-Blade. I got the fishstick, wear edge and shoe kit for $4000. Is this a good deal? Everyone else wanted atleast $400 more. This did not include install. Im really excited and can't wait to push some snow, even though Im at school and someone else will be doing most of it(I have a month off for xmas though :waving: )
    I cant wait to post some pics of both the trucks all set up.
    Thanks
    James

2. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

It's only a deal if your happy, and if the service will be there after the sale! Saving $400 isn't great if they took short cuts on the install or tell you to take a number and get in line with everybody else if you have a problem, in, or pre-storm! They gotta eat too!

3. jglandscaping

Im installing and Im very happy!
    Thanks
    James

4. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

Where did you get it?

5. jglandscaping

EW Sleeper in Concord.
    Thanks