1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher X-Blade, wanted to TRADE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MnDLawn, Dec 21, 2008.

1. MnDLawn

MnDLawn Senior Member

We have a 7'6" Fisher SS X-Blade, has been used 3 seasons for residential driveways. It was always stored inside in the off season and was coated with Fluid Film twice a year. Plow is like new with NO rust, anywhere. Cost us $7200 new. Wanted to trader for a Fisher MM2 7'6"HD series or 7'6" Western Poly Pro and tailgate spreader. The reason for selling is we are focusing almost exclusively on residential drives. Let me know what you have, I'm open to ideas.

Here is a picture taken last month. I am extremely anal about my equipment, this plow is in perfect condition. PM me.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

did u say $7200? Wholey shi!. I see them mid fours but never that much good luck.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  3. bdavis

bdavis Member

If that plow was in my driveay it would be selling on craigslist for $2800 I have a Like BRAND NEW 8' Stainless X on craigslist right now for $3200 WOW...Good Luck Though I hope you get it !!!!

4. MnDLawn

MnDLawn Senior Member

My bad, their was a Western plow on the same invoice. The X blade was $4950 installed.

5. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

What are you pricing it at? You want to trade for about $4950 worth of stuff? Dude, its used and 3 years old, 3 grand ON A GOOD DAY

6. MrMatty9

MrMatty9 Junior Member

Im in Mountain Top above Wilkes Barre

What is all included and what are you asking for with regards to a cash sale on just the blade? I have a 05 Chevy 2500 HD that I am trying to outfit for my driveway. Thankyou
    Mr. Matt

7. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

The X Blade is the residential plow to bein business with. Why in the WORLD would you EVER want to get rid of that plow, for something that will produce worse results.
    And for $7,200, I hope that came with a truck to push with.

8. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

The X-blade by Fisher you mean? lol, that blade is as commercial as it gets! By all means you can use it for resi drives, but we have an x-blade with side plates onit for commercial plazas ect... it works wonders!

9. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

thats what I was wondering, whats wrong with the X-blade, it's stronger, better attack angle then an HD

10. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

I have a 8' meyer and a sno-ex Sp1875. i know its not a fisher but just throwing it out there. let me know.