1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher X-Blade Stainless 9' Whats it worth?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ff610, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

2. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Pics would help.

It will be worth prob. 500 bucks. Just let me know when you want me to come pick it up. lol:drinkup:

3. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

I was having trouble with failed uploads last night. They are attached now. Thanks

500 bucks and a bunch of beer I'm there! Come on down! LOL:yow!:

4. Mackman

from S.E. PA

On my way. What beer do you want ??:drinkup:

On a for real note i think prob. 3k give or take. But im not real sure lol.

5. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

little on the high side in our area, i bought just an off truck unit for 1700. not trying to bash you just wanna give you some feedback

6. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Seems real low for a 9' plow in my area, but I could be wrong. If I can only get 2500 for it complete with mount, wiring and controller I will just keep it. I just thought stainless would be more desirable then that. Its a good plow in great condition other then slow compared to my Boss plows. Thanks for the input.

7. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

mine was $1700 for an off truck 8'. A complete truckside and offtruck 9' is probably worth what you said, $2500-3000

8. Mackman

from S.E. PA

Run it for a while. Then you will be back on here asking how much your used boss are worth lol.

9. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

I've heard that but no local dealer support so that's the hang up there!

10. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Thankfully they are reliable units. The hydraulics on that plow have been around for a fairly long time, hell the plow has been around for a fairly long time. I'd say give it a run and go from there.

As for Price- people are getting anywhere from $2500-$3000 truck side only depending on year and condition for 8-8 1/2' er's up here. I have yet to see a truck side Stainless X Blade go for less than that by a private sale....although I'm sure they are out there.

11. Raconteur

Raconteur Senior Member
    from MA

I sold my 7 yr old ss 8' X Blade for $2500 . Sold very quickly.