1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher wont raise with plow on

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by redsoxfan, Dec 13, 2009.

1. redsoxfan

redsoxfan Senior Member

OK so i have a mm1 its the electric over hydraulic were the piston pump and motor is one unit i hooked it up this Nov. worked for a few min. now the plow wont go up so i changed the pump nothing then i changed the motor nothing adjusted the pressure relieve valve still nothing angles fine by the way so just for kicks took the chain off the triangle went up fine no problem put my weight on 230lbs went up fine hooked the chain back on nothing went up till the slack was out of chain checked the packing nut too by the way anything else i should try or do i give in and take it to a dealer and have them look at it for 85 bucks an hour any help is appreciated :confused:
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You "adjusted" the pressure relief. Did you have a gauge on it when you did?