1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher wiring

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by jtslawncare, Dec 6, 2011.

1. jtslawncare

jtslawncare Member

I have a 99 f-250 with the 7.3. Got a 3 plug 8ft hd on the front. I have power to controller and power to solenido and its clickin on the plow.. Cleaned all terminals and connections and replaced solenido and checked all fuses. Any ideas guys? Thanks

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Test to see if power is coming out to the motor?

3. jtslawncare

jtslawncare Member

Well I had put a ford solenido on it to move it and it worked. Put new solendio on and it aint doin nothing. I will test it tomorrow. The plow was bought new in jan. Of 2011

4. kimber750

If you jump the solenoid does the motor run? Watch out cause will want to go right

5. jtslawncare

jtslawncare Member

Yes it does run.

6. kimber750

If it runs when you jump it and it ran when you used a different solenoid, I would guess either the solenoid is bad or some may have been hooked up wrong. Double check wiring, if everything is good I would replace the solenoid again.

29206.09_050111.pdf (application-pdf Object)_1323228608298.jpg