1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher wiring needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banksy, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I need Fisher wiring for my 98 Ram 3500. I need a 3 plug system. Let me know if you have any. I pay with paypal quickly too.

2. cavscout19death

cavscout19death Junior Member

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I still need all the wiring for my 98. 3 plug system with 4 port ISO module. Does anybody have anything?

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I am piecing this wiring kit together. I have the headlight wiring and Repoman is sending me the 11 pin headlight harness. The only wiring I need now is the plow control harness that goes from the ISO module port to the pump. Does anybody have this part?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

what about the module?

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I have one but would like to find one for a spare.

7. noble@esitrucks

noble@esitrucks Member
    from 20181

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thank you. I may have to buy it.

9. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Jeremy, call Mike the plow guy up here in Maine if you can't find one used yourself. I find he sells used stuff on the high side of average, but it's cheaper then buying new for sure.

207-754-9464
    plowguy@gwi.net

10. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'll call him tomorrow. Thanks. It's October 1st already and I've been dragging my feet too long getting this truck wired up. I could rob parts off my 2004 but I want both trucks ready to hook up to the plow at any time.

11. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Tell me about it. My plow is still in storage in New Hampshire & I have'nt even got my boat out of the water yet. There calling for a flurry Thursday night. I'm sure it's just our weatherman smoking something stronger then cigarettes, but before we know it the real stuff will be coming.

12. brad96z28

If u buy that 26345 cable new it does not come with the $60 power cable that goes from the solenoid to the plow or does it come with a solenoid.Id break up a harness that i have for $200 white lable module and complete #1 harness.

13. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I bought the main power cables last night on CPW with a solenoid. I'll take the wiring and module for $200 as long as they are in good shape.

14. brad96z28

I can work on getting u pic of what I have