1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher wiring install on 06 f350 mm2 3 plug

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by gtmustang00, Sep 30, 2010.

1. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I have everything installed and i'm ready to tap the wires for the turn signals/running lights. On the fisher wires, is the purple the turn signal and the brown the running light? On the truck side, the white/green stripe is the turn signal and the middle wire is the running light correct? I've been looking on the fisher website and having a hard time finding the install directions.

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

U are correct on all accounts I believe. Just double ck with a test lights but I think u have it rite. Purple is the turn and brown is for park .

3. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Never hooked those up on mine, it worked fine without them haha

4. gtmustang00

from Berlin

I wonder how it worked fine? Maybe your harness is different than mine. Mine only plugs into the headlights, i have to splice for the parking lamps/turn signals.

5. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

That's what mine is,idkguess my turn signals on the plow don't work? They light up and glow amber, they must not blink. Oh wellits been that way for. A year with no problem

6. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Every minute harness is that way on all trucks that I have done, and I have done a few.:mechanic:

7. gtmustang00

from Berlin

My high beams on the hid headlights haven't worked since i installed the plow wiring. Any chance the wiring has anything to do with it?