1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher wiring, Dodge axles, Holley carb

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banksy, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Cleaning up my basement and came across this stuff. Fisher headlight wiring and plow operating harness. 2004 Dodge outer axle stubs. Holley 4 barrel carb..off a Mopar product I think. I also have two 2004 Dodge 8 lug hubs that match the axle stubs. Taking offers. Shipping from Raleigh NC area and I have paypal. I am driving to NH for a week and a half on Wednesday and could bring any of this with me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

What year dodge does the fisher wiring fit?

3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Looks like (2) left side headlight harnesses, (2) right side headlight harnesses, and the 26357 is an 11 pin control harness.

OP if above does not take anything, if you want to seprate the 11 pin control harness, I would be interested.

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I had a 2004 Dodge. I sold the plow and all to somebody with a post 1999 F350 Powerstroke. All my wiring from my Dodge went on his truck. I don't kno how I ended up with all this extra. lol

I'll separate all.

5. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

11 pin 26357 is not control, it's plow lights FYI

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Oops! Thanks for the correction.

7. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Yeah, wrong numbers... my bad. Realized that after I posted