1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher/western electric joysticks several for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brad96z28, Nov 29, 2008.

1. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a few older style fisher/ western joysticks for sale.2 have the old style connectors the other is misssing the connector. They are untested but if they dont work I will refund ur money if u send it back Sry I cant cover the shipping. Im prety sure these will work with the newer style wiring If u change the connector. Prices vary depending on what one u want but they will be fairly cheap.

IMG_0137.jpg

2. brad96z28

prices in order of the pics.75 60 60 does not include shipping.

3. kdrodworks316

kdrodworks316 Junior Member
    from idaho

I would like the middle one, shipping to 83445 please and how to pay you. thanks

4. brad96z28

As long as u know there is no connector at all on that one. I would say shipping would be around 8 dollars insured, paypal is best. Or my e mail is brad2500hd@aol.com And I can give u my adress if u want to send a money order.I can ship it out monday If u have a paypal account. There are no mounting brakets either.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You can not just splice the plugs as far as I know. I know a guy that did a few of these last year. He had to resolder to the circuit boards and switch a couple wires IIRC.

6. brad96z28

Hmm I have an adaptor so u can use a new style controller with old style wiring why cant u do it the other way around?

IMG_0139.jpg

7. brad96z28

well Im gona just throw the lot of them on ebay as is. Lock it up

8. kdrodworks316

kdrodworks316 Junior Member
    from idaho

since you have an adapter, I would like the one on the left. How much for that one and the adapter. I can paypal asap, got paid sooner than I thought. thanks

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I run an adapter to run a straight blade through my v harness. The wires get crossed through the adapter. I know this b/c if you try to run either one with the opposite controller, all kinds of crazy stuff happens. I wasn't trying to discredit your sale, just wanted it known that there may be more to it.

10. brad96z28

No I appreciate the info And maybe u will save me some headaches. I dont want to sell it to someone and have problems.
    Thanks brad

11. brad96z28

The adaptor Is backwards from what we need. It Is for new style white connector controller going to old style black vehicle harness. Im just gona put em on ebay and let someone play with them or maybe they will have the older set up and will be able to use them and have spares.