1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Western 11 pin Harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by linckeil, Jan 28, 2015.

1. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Western part number W26377 or Fisher part number F26347. It is an 11 pin plow side harness. the sticker on it indicates a build date of February 2001.

It is in perfect shape and was removed very carefully without cutting any wires. it is like brand new.

one of the plow lights had a cracked case, so i cut the case leaving all the wiring found within the light intact. This would of course have to be dissambled as the other side was in order to feed the wires into a light housing. The side I did disassemble came apart easily. 2 wire nuts were removed to disconnect the turn signal and parking lights. the three wires on the headlight plug are removed by sliding a small flat blade screwdriver to release the locking tabs.

all of the light housing internals that i am including do not come with the harness if you were to buy it new.

here's a link to the harness:

http://www.jthomasparts.com/Fisher-Plows_11-Pin-Plow-Lighting-Harness_F-26347

$50 plus shipping. pm me if interested.

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

021.JPG

2. linckeil

from CT

and a few more

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

3. radsrt8

radsrt8 Junior Member

Do you still have it?

4. linckeil

from CT

5. radsrt8

radsrt8 Junior Member

I saw it on Craigslist I emailed you.

6. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Pick this up rad if you are looking to convert your plow to a 3 plug

7. radsrt8

radsrt8 Junior Member

Done Thanks

8. linckeil

from CT

yep - sold. it'll be on its way hopefully this afternoon.