1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher web site?????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ProSno, Sep 4, 2003.

1. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

I could swear yesterday there was a thread on fishers new web site and today its gone, Does anybody know what happened??

2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

There was LOL,now i know there was!I knew it wasn't just me:p
    I was in the middle of typing up a second post to it and it wouldn't send it,it kept saying there was a Database problem within Plowsite:confused:

3. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

SEE!!!! I knew it cause I was bustin on snowplowjay and then I thought "did I dream the whole thing?" Chuck do you know what Happened?:dizzy: :confused:

4. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Yesterday at noon I notice that the Fisher website thread I started disappeared too. I am wondering what happened to it so I sent one of our moderator a PM while that person was online but never got a reply. :confused: I wonder if they are trying to hide something behind the door? :D ;)

No, I'm just kidding but seriously I would like to know what happened to it. :confused:

5. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

LOL I just got your PM now Stephen. It's not in our moderators forum, so we didn't do anything with it. Arc mentions the "data base" message that was coming up. It is possible that your thread was being posted to at the exact same time that the webmaster was fixing the data base problem, and it may have gotten zapped??? We've had mysterious thread disappearances in the past, so at this point, I don't think we're going to magically find it somewhere to repost. Sorry about that. Is it possible you can repost the info here so we have it, and maybe we can start picking on Jay where you guys left off??? If not, I vote it was Jay's fault & we should pick on him for that at least. :D :p

6. wxmn6

LOL, I just knew it! Everything is Jay's fault. We'll blame him. ;)

Anyway I was just saying that Fisher has updated their website recently this week. Here is the link to their website:

http://www.fisherplows.com/

Enjoy!

PS - Jay, you now can drool all over that X-Blade on the main page. :D In front of that Chevy truck. ;)

7. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

The fisher website looks a lot better now. thanks for the link:waving:

8. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Yea, that was a good little thread we had going. Im curious where it went too. :confused: Anyway, I made a post in it and since it disappeared, I will re-write what I wrote in it. :D The Fisher web site looks alot better, it was due for an upgrade. I also visited the Western snowplow web site and was checking out the new Pro Plus plow and boy that looks like a good plow. It has a 31.5" moldboard height, which is pretty tall I'd say. Fisher now puts out the X-blade which is like their new and improved plow. Its funny how they both put out a nice new plow almost at the same time...well they are both put out by the same company right? ;) Mike

9. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Relax buddy im sure they will be changing that to a Nice Dark Shadow Gray F350 FX4 PSD pickup anytime now. I hear that they have the same taste as I do :)

Jay

10. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

I knew it was Jays fault! And Jay? Whats this X-Blade crap? No Blizzard? LOL:p

11. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I dunno Bill maybe if you keep it up you'll talk me into one :)

Jay

12. wxmn6

What? Who told you that, a little bird named Jay? :D Here is another one for you to drool over. On that Chevy truck. ;)

Attached Files:

13. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

I was wrong Jay, Get the X-blade I dont want the competition. Ya X-Blade thats the way Jay. LOL:drinkup:

14. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Now that we are back on topic,Jay mentioned he wanted an X blade,well i spent the better part of the day at a pretty big Fisher distributors shop and i asked how the X blades were selling,they said the guys who were plowing black top with them loved them but the guys who were plowing gravel hated them,it turns out that the attack angle is so great that the plow jumps violently on gravel plus they aren't a big seller anyways:confused:

Just something to ponder on jay,i'm not sure what kind of accounts you have,good luck:drinkup:

15. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

x blades

I wonder why they havent caught on . I was figuring they would switch over completely to the design

16. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Pretty much everything in my area is paved. All the places that I plow now are asphalt paved and I don't plan on taking on any gravel lots anytime soon so I suppose when the time comes to decide the Xblade will still be pretty high up on my wish list.

Jay