1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher v plow not working

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by snowplease, Jan 25, 2009.

1. snowplease

snowplease Junior Member
    from pa

when i make the plow strait and try to angle it if i press right only the right side moves and when i press:confused: left only the left side moves do i have a bad valve or somthing did any one else have this problem thanks for any help

2. gary42095

gary42095 Member

sounds like you have a sticking valve.. try going back and forth with it to see if maybe you can free it up (back-forth quickly) and try differnt modes mine does that on occasion. might be time to flush system? the valves are not hard to pull out just pain in the butt..

3. snowplease

snowplease Junior Member
    from pa

fisher plow not working

thanks i just pulled the valves i put a magnet on them all held exept the valve 20 if your looking at the front of pump its the first one on the right in the back is that the right one ?
    also do you now if it takes regular snow plow hydro fluid thanks

4. gary42095

gary42095 Member

i have no idea which valve does what. but i use the blue fisher oil in my plows