1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher V-Plow Issues

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by BigCountryBCE, Dec 12, 2012.

1. BigCountryBCE

BigCountryBCE Junior Member

I just installed my v-plow on my 2012 3500 GMC, the plow was on a 2008 2500 Chevy, according to the fisher website all wiring would change over. I hooked everything up and have checked all fuses and have power on the wires that hook to the plow, but cannot get the controller to power on and the truck lights are not shutting off, the plow lights are coming on but are barely visible. Could the isolation module be bad?
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Ck your gnds !!
  3. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

something is incorrectly wired, if the plow lights are not turning on then you are not completing the circuit
  4. BigCountryBCE

BigCountryBCE Junior Member

The plow lights are turning on, but very dim. The truck lights aren't shutting off. Going to re-check all the wiring.
  5. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Check the connections on the headlights and isolation module.