1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher v blade 2500hd

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bill c, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Bill c

Bill c PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ny

I am looking to install a 9'6" ez v on my 2002 chevy hd.I checked out the fisher site but no listings for my truck.Any insight would be appreciated.The truck is an extended cab,eight foot box,plow prep,and 6.0 gas motor
  2. wolfie

wolfie Senior Member

I have the 8'6" EZ-V on my regular cab and it works great... Not sure they would recomend the bigger one though... Probably wouldn't even the 8'6" on an extended cab.
  3. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

I think someone was talking about this a week or so ago, take a look around a few pages back.
  4. Kurt B.

Kurt B. Junior Member

The 9.5' V is not recommeded for the 2500HD by Gm or Western. The plow is too heavy and according to Western designed for a mid-class truck such as F550 etc. I wanted one last year on our 3500HD old style solid front axle and they wouldn't approve it so I got the 8.5' instead and have been very happy with it.
  5. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

6. Bill c

Bill c PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ny

Guys thanks for the comments I going to go with the 9'6" with a piece of 1" plate for ballast.Denis thanks for the link I missed that page somehow:drinkup: