1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher/tundra help

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by JTK324, Dec 18, 2013.

1. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

Well I finally got around to installing my Fisher RD plow.But now I have highbeam but no low beams?? Do any of you have any idea what could be causing this.

2. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

The only other thing that I have noticed is that my traction light/ anti slip came on as well, it shut off when I took the plow off but I wasn't sure if this was something everyone is seeing. And I am a true believer that I could have gotten and 8ft hd with the right amount of ballast would have been no problem my truck only dropped half of and inch when I raised the plow.

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I'm not sure why your traction light/ anti slip comes on because it shouldn't. My Dad has had great luck plowing with his Tundra and I know a Tundra could hand an 8' Fisher HD. You should post some pictures of your truck and plow.

4. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

Will do buddy I'm going to mess with over the week end I will throw up some pictures

5. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Flip the A/B connectors at the trucks headlights. Is it 3 or 4 port module?

6. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

Three port

7. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

I can not flip the ab connector headlights they won't fit any ideas I'm getting tire of plowing with the high beams on

8. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Are you sure? They usually unplug and flip. Same plug. At the headlights

9. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

I will double check this weekend

10. Saber

Saber Junior Member

I'm going to mount a RD on my '14 Tundra, did this get straightened out?

11. Mainuh

Mainuh Junior Member
    from Maine

I just completed an install on my 2011 Tundra. I had the same problem.
    Where the Fisher wiring harness plugs into/onto the headlights......There are connectors that plug into/onto the headlamp bulbs....Those only connect one way. High and Low beam
    The TRUCK harness plugs that you removed from the headlamp bulbs have a "clip" on them. Plug the embossed B on the Fisher harness low beam plugs facing the "clip".