1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Trouble Shooting Manual

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by PPP, Nov 30, 2010.

1. PPP

PPP Member

I have a Fisher EZ V Minute Mount 2 on my 2005 F250. I took it out today to clean it and change the fluid. It worked when I hooked it up to move it. Did not touch anything went to move it again and nothing. Not even the light on the Fish Stick controller lite up. I checked all the connections for corrosion and checked the 2 fuses under the hood as well as under the dash. They are all good. Is there an idiots guide on trouble shooting these? Is there a way to test the controller?
    Thanks

2. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Where are you down the Cape? I have a fishstik I could try on your truck if you are close. Or you can come test yours on mine. I am in Bourne.

EDIT:Oh wait. Mines not for a V plow.

3. PPP

PPP Member

Finally took my truck to Fisher Dealer. The mechanic traced my problem to a broken wire from when I had the radiator replaced. Fixed it no charge.