1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Trip Edge Reman

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Acmemechanic, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

As with Most Older Fisher Blades The Trip Edge Stop Strip Had Folded up and Let The Spring Perches Contact The Road.We Removed the Springs, Trip Edge Pivot Pins,And The Trip Edge.We Cut Out The Bent and Mostly Unattached Stop Strip And Welded in a Much Larger One.The Pivot Pin Holes On The Blade Were also Almost Ripped Thru.We Ran Lots Of Beads on Them and The Resized The Holes.We cut The Worn Out Spring Perches and Welded in The New Replacements.The Only Thing That We Forgot To Get Pictures of Is The Blade In Paint.

Plow Reman Photos.jpg

Plow Reman Photos (1).jpg

Plow Reman Photos (2).jpg

Plow Reman Photos (3).jpg

2. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

More Photos

Thats Maybe a Little More Durable Than Factory.

Plow Reman Photos (4).jpg

Plow Reman Photos (5).jpg

Plow Reman Photos (6).jpg

Plow Reman Photos (7).jpg

3. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Looks good... I need to do something like this... My springs are loose and rattling like crazy.. drives me nuts.