1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher TimeLine

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by meinerie, Dec 18, 2011.

1. meinerie

meinerie Junior Member

Anyone tell me where I can find a timeline for the Fisher plows? I have a seph 2 plug and was wondering the age, I have looked on here and fisher site with no luck. Thumbs Up
  2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I haven't been able to find their run down since they updated their site.

What you have is a SEHP, and it's setup as a 2 plug relay system. These were started back in 92 if I recall right, and ran until around 2000 (?). Prior to that they had a cable operated EHP, which is very similar to the SEHP. There is a serial number on your plow that will tell you exactly when it was made. Depending on your model plow, you'll find it on the headgear, or the A frame.
  3. meinerie

meinerie Junior Member

Beautiful, thanks for the info. Thumbs Up I am surprised there is no timeline to found.
  4. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

There's no timeline because the systems overlapped. In the 80's they were Speedcast- on truck lift frames with only the blade/ a-frame detaching. There were EHP and under hood hydraulics. Into the 90's they has the MM1 featuring both those systems and the SEHP 2 plug, then in the late 90's the ISO 3 plug system was introduced for those trucks with advanced systems needing isolation between truck wiring and plow wiring.
  5. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Thats when the Insta-Act hydraulics came into play, our 2000 Silverado with a 1999 MM1 had the Insta-Act 3 plug
  6. meinerie

meinerie Junior Member

Wonderful, I appreciate all the info.