1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher stuff 2 mm2s and a fishstik

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 2tonsoffordfun, Apr 28, 2010.

1. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

allright last try on this stuff before i just hang on to it and sell it when snow flies

8' Pats edition MM2 in good shape, a few rust stains no rust damage, everything works, has new cutting edge, snow deflector, big orange guides, nice shoes and intensifires. looking for 2 grand firm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7'6" mm2 in excellent shape, no rust anywhere, even the lift chain is like new. A little faded from being in the sun but otherwise looks great, everything works, just put new shoes and guides on, asking 2200 firm for this one because of the condition.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd trade either of the plows for a nice 4x4 atv as well.

I also have a fish stik controller for a straight blade, looking for 150 shipped

2. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

[​IMG]
    pic of the fishstik

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

You completely getting out of the business? Bump!

4. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

not sure yet what my plan is yet. Didn't have alot of customers last year and had a few hat didnt pay, i'd almost rather sit on my couch and watch the snow fly than be stuck out there in it taking care of people who dont have any money. thanks for the bump!

5. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

p.s. sell me your cap off your ram haha, i need one for camping trips

6. dgc

dgc Junior Member

ill trade you a 06 honda 450 4x4 for both plows

7. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

sounds like a good deal.....for you lol. No thanks

8. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

That sucks about not getting paid and all- hopefully next year (if you decide to do it) works out better for you.

That also really sucks about my cap- I sold it after having the truck a week to another member on here. If I knew you were looking I would've tried to trade towards the 8 footer! Damnit!

9. dgc

dgc Junior Member

Well you want 4200 for plows and the 4wheelers worth 3800. So it was worth a shot

10. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

thats funny, i couldnt find an 06 450 4x4 on KBB so i booked an 06 500 4x4 and its says its worth 2650. Either way, thanks for the offer, but i'll pass

plowguy- that does suck, its hard to find a decent used cap that actually fits for cheap money. I just want somthing to put on it on the weekends when we go to camp. Oh well

11. dgc

dgc Junior Member

Well i looked at KBB for your plows and it sais nothing lol. It has winch and skid plates. i'm interested in the plows tho. Does it come with everything

12. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

It comes with everything you see.

13. dgc

dgc Junior Member

truck side and all

14. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

Not for that price, I'm planning on keeping the truckside hardware for my dodge mounted and I already sold the hardware from my ford.

15. dgc

dgc Junior Member

roger that. let me throw it around

16. dgc

dgc Junior Member

Let me throw it around here alittle

17. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

K, sounds good

18. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

The patriots edition is sold!!!

19. 2tonsoffordfun

2tonsoffordfun Member
    from Maine

Yes, it is. Haha, thanks!

20. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

No problem... Thanks for the help getting it on the trailer.