1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher straight blade truckside wiring & Joystick, Ford

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SharpBlades, Sep 18, 2012.

1. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

I have truckside wiring off of a 2004 f-250 Superduty for sale. the wiring goes to a 7.5' straight blade.

wiring and iso module.
    I believe the part numbers are 29051 headlamp harness, and 29070-1 three port iso module.
    this has the 3 plugs that plug into the plow.

$250 plus shipping for the wiring

I also have a joystick control for the same setup, $150 plus shipping

or the wiring with the joystick for $375 plus shipping.

I might be willing to do some sort of trade for a straight blade hand held controller.

2. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I have a like New Western straight blade strollers what did you have in mind as far as a trade? Call me at 231 557 2077

3. SharpBlades

Lawn boy - sorry I didn't see your post I actually forgot I put this up here. I have since bought a controller. I still have the wiring for sale though.

4. SharpBlades

TTT

I was organizing my shop yesterday and decided to zip tie all the wiring up and got to looking closer at it... it is a 4 port iso module... So I'm not exactly shure on the part numbers anymore.

I do know that it will work on '99-'04 superduties...