1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher "sticker" question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by danno, Aug 13, 2005.

1. danno

danno Senior Member

I have a MM I 7.5 and will re-paint it next month. Has anybody bought the stickers or decal package to re-apply after painting ? How much does it cost, and does it include all the stickers?

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

The fisher "splash" stencil is about $22.00, all the other decals were around $5.00 each.

3. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

Why not think out of the box? Everyone knows what a yellow plows brand is..I put some nice decals on mine..Anything fisher is expensive.

4. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

several graphics companies sell the fisher graphics on Ebay for cheaper. And who says you have to paint it the same color at all? I have seen several fisher's painted black, was planning on addind the poly moldboard shield to mine and was thinking of going with the red one on the yellow plow.

5. RJ snow

RJ snow Member

Only one reply to that......EBAY!!! I've seen them for under 10 buc's search fisher snowplows and like 10-15 auctions for decals will show up some are buy now. just check to see which is closer to you to minimize shipping time.

6. danno

danno Senior Member

Thanks guys. But like I rush to do, I bought them from Fisher already :angry: Didn`t even think of ebay :cry: .

P.S. Actually, Fisher sells the whole "kit" of decals, warning, mount/remove etc for 21.00. So at least I got ALL the decals I need ! :D

7. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Although you already got them, there is another great source for these (and many other parts).

Central Parts Warehouse. There is a link at the top of the Plowsite home page to them. I ordered most of my parts from them to get my MM1 ready for this season.
    I had Fisher part #s for everything I wanted, and just put them in the search box on their webpage.

20238 "splash" decal $9.27
    59900 MM1 Warning label $3.95
    8248 MM1 Attach/Detach label $6.95

8. danno

danno Senior Member

Thanks ZR1, I`ll remember. In fact I have their catalog. :drinkup:

9. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Anyone know where to get a Fisher splash stencil?