1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Stainless Steel Xtreme V

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ridinginstyle, Oct 29, 2010.

1. ridinginstyle

ridinginstyle Junior Member

This is gonna do work this winter.

2. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Looks good.
  3. John Murphy

John Murphy Senior Member

Looks like not only will you be Ridinginstyle, you'll be Plowinginstyle as well. Thanks for your business. We appreciate it very much. The Stainless XtremeV is a great product.

Who did you purchase it from?

John Murphy
    VP, Sales
    Douglas Dynamics
  4. ridinginstyle

Hudson River Truck and Trailer. In New York, extremely great customer service. Fives stars for this dealer.
  5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I think you made a very bad choice! Those plows are junk, I'll take it off your hands for a small fee. You will love it, I've had mine for 4 or 5 seasons now and it still looks like new and works like new. The only issue I ever had was the 3/8 cutting edge...they are junk and I would recommend getting the 1/2 inch. I've just kept the bolts sprayed down with Fluid Film and spray the frame and blade with silicone at the beginning and end of the season.
  6. ridinginstyle

thats good to know thanks man
  7. lscaper11

lscaper11 Junior Member

i bought all my plows and sanders from hudson river truck and trailer there the best matt the owner and bill the parts manager are the greatest they always help me out with watever we need if your in the area and in need of a plow or sander stop over there and get it from them they stand behind everything they sell and do