1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Spring Compression Tool

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BJH Snow, Oct 18, 2006.

1. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

I was wondering if anyone out on the Plowsite can tell me where I can get a spring compression tool to install my new springs for my Fisher. Or if you could give me some ideas on how I can compress the springs. (Other tool options)

Thanks for your help.
  2. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

You can get one at your local dealer and it's relatively inexpensive. I have one and it works great- worth the cost.
  3. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

You're talking about the springs for the trip edge, right?
  4. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

Thanks for the Reply's.

I left a messege with my dealer and they didn't get back to me. I made my own with a couple turn buckls and steel plates. They worked great and I got them on within a 1/2 hour.

Thanks Again,
  5. ashsupply

ashsupply Junior Member
    from nh

spring removal tool

20043 is the part number for this tool and costs 34.00 plus UPS shipping. it makes life easier in replacing springs. We sell this tool. thanks ashupply.com