1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher speedcaster....

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Mar 1, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Yes everyone, this is the spreader i just bought that im placing back up for sale. Overalll, it was a dumb buy for me as 1) i didn't have a use for it this year and 2) i will be getting a dump insert this year and will get the spreader attachment for that when i actually need a spreader. I have not installed this on the truck, but i know that it did work for the previous owner. I just want what i paid for it which was $450 and includes the spreader unit and the controller. I can be reached via PM or just posting in this thread as i check this site way too much durring the day so your question will be answered promtly. Pics can be seen here:
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=44678

this is not wired into the truck, just mounted. Also, the mount was converted so all you have to do is slide it into a reciever hitch instead of having to drill and mount a frame to your bed or in place of your trailer hitch.

-mike-

2. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

dibs

where abouts do you live in NH in relations to 93?

3. mcwlandscaping

PMed you...........

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

MCW, if everyone backs out I'll give ya 350 cash for it right now! and we can figure out shipping costs later. PM me if interested.

5. mcwlandscaping

sorry guys i need $450 for it, which is exactly what i paid for it. I'll hold onto the thing if i can't get $450 for it, even though its worth that all day. If anyone is interested in it PM me or post here.

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Bump just because I can!!

7. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Sorry for being a noob, but is it a one man easy on easy off kind of thing (assuming it's not full of sand of course) or is it a heavier kind of setup than that? I do my own driveway, but its pretty good sized and gets icy at times so I'd like to add a small spreader to my truck, but since I don't do this for a living it doesn't need to be huge, nor do I want it to stay on for the whole winter.

Looks like just what I'd like, but I need to know more about how it attaches and how it gets wired up. Does it draw power off the trailer hitch plug or something?

8. mcwlandscaping

no oppologies needed, if you don't ask, you wont' know!!

PM sent btw!

9. mcwlandscaping

bbbbuuuummmp :)

10. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

still available

11. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

still available?

12. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

I might have to buy that off you.... Are you willing to drive 1/2 way to CT? I have been looking around and since winter is just about over I didn't jump on anything but i might just buy that off you, wash it up and store it till next year..... $450 is a good price and fine by me.