1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher speedcaster for sale

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ghost, Jan 31, 2004.

1. ghost

ghost Member

I have a 3 month old fisher speed caster for salt. it runs great! It will hold around 800pds of salt ,I have the control box and all the weiring. Its got a dent in it but this does not in anyway inter fer with it. You can get either a in bed mount or a hitch mount for you truck from Central Parts warehouse for around $150 . I asking $1000 and thats a firm price. Call if you have any ? &24-531-0843 I am in the Pittsburgh area Thanks Kevin

2. drafto

drafto Member

Can you post a pic please, I am very interested. Does that model hold sand? Either way I am interested.

3. ghost

ghost Member

pics

I will send them on sunday. Call me if you have any other questions. 724-531-0843 Thanks Kevin

4. ghost

ghost Member

sand

Sorry it wont throw sand

5. ghost

ghost Member

pics of spreader

This post will only let me send 1 pic at a time. Send me youre email and i will send them straight to you

6. drafto

drafto Member