1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher speedcaster for sale Delaware

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jfgold, Feb 1, 2007.

1. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Looking to sell a Fisher speedcaster that I aquired in a trade. Have a V-box now and want to get rid of this. Wiring harness, mount for Ford F series and controls included. Best reasonable offer. Can ship economically. E-mail me at gold4@comcast.net or call 302-373-3333.

2. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

will you ship??
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

reread the last sentence of the post
  4. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Very observant MCW, thanks for the help! Yes I will ship. Contact me at gold4@comcast.net for more information.
  5. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

Is this the single stage, or 2 stage unit.
  6. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

Two stage unit will take some pictures and post later.
  7. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

What are you looking to get for this? If you want an offer i offer $50.00.... OK for real now, how much? Things are slow but i might want to buy this for next winter.
  8. jfgold

jfgold Junior Member

I gave a guy $400 credit for it against a purchase he made from me so what do you think??