1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Speedcaster 2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snoluvr, Feb 4, 2005.

1. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

I have a 1 year old Speedcaster 2 for sale. The mount goes on a 25- or 350 superduty.It is a hitch mount not an in bed mount. I love the spreader, but I now have too many large accounts.Shoveling in 9,000# of product is getting old. I have always washed, and greased after every use.This spreader is mint.I will post some pics of it today. I would like to get $1,000 for it. I am located in RI but can arrange delivery if needed.

2. SCG

SCG Junior Member
    from MA

Do you want a larger spreader? Look at my post, I'll deliver thanks.

3. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Do you know if you can get differnt mounts for it? I have the single stage version on my dodge 2500 but its a inbed mount.

4. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

speedcaster 2

I am looking for a 6 1/2 v-box. Iceoway makes a nice one..
    It has different mounts available for each vehicle. All wiring and brackets can come off the truck easily.

5. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

still for sale i will give you 500 cash and carry