1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher SpeedCaster 2 spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wxmn6, May 23, 2004.

1. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

For sale: 2003 Fisher SpeedCaster 2 spreader. This two stage unit is in like new condition. Only used for one season. Barely used at all - it only went through five loads last season. This unit still have one and half year of factory warranty. No damage or defect at all. Always has been stored indoor. An excellent spreader. This unit have been absolutely troublefree and can spread anything you put in it, including sand and soaked salt. 10 cubic feet capacity with 1/3HP electric motor and 15.5" spinner.

This unit comes complete with under tailgate wings mount/hitch (10K rating) with mounting frame, all electrical wiring, and variable speed controller. Came off '02 Chevy 2500HD pickup. All are in excellent and in like new condition.

I am selling this spreader because I do not have sufficient numbers of salting accounts to make this worthwhile doing. I bought new $2850 for this unit. Since this unit is barely used at all ... I am asking $2350/BO.

fisherspreader1.jpg

2. wxmn6

2nd pic of this spreader. Notice how it still look like new.

fisherspreader2.jpg

3. wxmn6

3rd pic. Again, the photos do not lie.

fisherspreader3.jpg

4. wxmn6

4th pic. Side view of spreader.

fisherspreader4.jpg

5. wxmn6

The vehicle mounting frame for spreader.

fisherspreader5.jpg

6. wxmn6

Another angle of mounting frame.

Send me PM if interested or have any questions. Thanks.

fisherspreader6.jpg

7. wxmn6

This spreader is still for sale - $2300 or best offer. Please contact me through PM if interested.

8. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

Cant seem to PM you, not sure why and your email is not available here.

Please contact me about this spreader if it is still for sale!

Thank you!

Bill

804-339-2984

9. wxmn6

Spreader is still for sale, $1990.

Sorry about that Bill, I did not see you posted here. My email and PM is now enabled. Not sure why it wasn't enabled earlier.

10. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

Sorry man, too late, I bought a new pro flo2! Wish I had been able to get up with you! If anyone wants my proflo2 new for 2200.00 I would take your speedcaster, as my plow is yellow and it would be nice to have a matching spreader!! Just a thought if anyone is interested..

11. wxmn6

SOLD!

Please remove this thread. Thank you.