1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher Speedcast set up

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by andrewlawnrangr, Feb 10, 2008.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

here is an older speedcast system.. as u can see its a bit rusty. it came off an older chevy or gmc. would be good for a farm tractor...... the passenger light is bent and they were hard wired make an offer im located about 20 min from trenton, 45 from philly, 3 hors from I-80..
    pm me or call 215 801 7513

new pics 021.jpg

new pics 022.jpg

new pics 023.jpg

new pics 024.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

It's not THAT old.... maybe one of the last years of underhood hydraulics, say early/mid 1990's? If the lights and plow are original, I say things are in pretty good shape. In fact, someone handy with a torch could get that right light squared up again pretty easily. Sandblasted, primed, and painted, that plowframe & plow will look like a million bucks.
  3. andrewlawnrangr

just a note.. the blade is not included i need that one for the skid loader. so its the pump frame light and the under hood thingy

make an offer
  4. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

The blade was the only thing I wanted. I am looking for a 8 or 8 1/2 footer.
  5. andrewlawnrangr

yeah thats what i needed so i grabbed it and the guy was like u want this other hunk of metal. im like sure y not.. so if no 1 wants it im goin to scrap it..
  6. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

If that pump bolts to a small block chevy, I might know someone. I'll try and send him a link to this post.....
  7. andrewlawnrangr

any one interested???
  8. t-dawg1982

t-dawg1982 Member
    from canada

I have that same set but I need the bracket to attach the pump to motor,does anyone have a pic of what it should look like maybe I could make one up thanks,it's for a 92gmc 1500
  9. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

10. t-dawg1982

t-dawg1982 Member
    from canada

thanx,I just find it is hard to make out,that's why I would love to see the bracket,or under the hood of trk to see how it is mounted,do u think it will be hard to make and what should it be made of,also is there much strain on it