1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Speedcast Parts (CT) $300

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by linckeil, Oct 6, 2013.

1. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

This all came off a 1989 Ford F350 with a 460 motor. It will work with any truck, but the bracketry is specific to a 460 ford motor.

control cables and joystick all operate smoothly, as does the valve body and pump - although i'd change the fluid. all hoses are there and in good shape. also includes the pulley that mounts to the water pump and belt.

the plow light wiring and switch is there as well, but a previous owner did something funky with the wiring, but it works. also the mounting bracket that secures the valve body is rotted where it meets the inner fenderwell. if I was using it, i'd cut out the rot and weld in a piece of angle iron.

those of you who remember these old setups know they are the most reliable and trouble free plow units ever built.

selling everything in the photos for $300. willing to split up and sell individual pieces. local pickup preferred, but will ship smaller items if interested.

PM me if interested.

001.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

2. linckeil

from CT

a few more.....

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

3. linckeil

from CT

any interest in anything? going on craigslist this weekend.....

4. d2hornets58

d2hornets58 Junior Member

I have a 91 f250. I have the blade and headgear but need everything else. How much for everything that i would need that would fit my truck. It has a 351 in it.

5. linckeil

from CT

so it sounds like you need everything I have here except for the headgear I show in the first picture. the bracket you see on the pump in the third picture is for a 460 motor, I don't know if it would work on a 351 also, but it might. but aside from that bracket, everything else you see will work for you.

if you pickup i'll take $250 for everything but the headgear in picture 1.

6. linckeil

from CT

bumping back up. some good parts here for the guys still running an old fisher. buy it as spare setup.....

7. d2hornets58

d2hornets58 Junior Member

You dont have the push plates do you?

8. linckeil

from CT

I only have what is pictured, plus the spring loaded pins that are on the undercarriage. no push plates/lower frame.

9. linckeil

from CT

controller sold - everything else still remains. all in good working order. will ship parts....

10. mgawat

mgawat Junior Member
    from Maine

11. linckeil

from CT

BUMP - everything remains except for the controller, waterpump pulley, and belt.

selling cheap. willing to ship.