1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Speedcast Mount 4 my 99 Wrangler? Help!

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by marinetoflyboy, Oct 23, 2010.

1. marinetoflyboy

marinetoflyboy Junior Member
    from Ct

Hey guys I've just acquired an older Speedcast off an 88 Toyota PU. I have a 99 Wrangler 4.0 5spd. This Fisher 6ft electric seems to be in good shape and has a new pump. I need to know if there is a mount i can get to make this fit with little to no Fab work!

I'm new to plowing an not farmiliar with all the types out there. Also I'm trying to make a few bucks with little $ invested! My broke ass!

Any guidance or help would be AWESOME!
  2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

If the frame from a 93 Wrangler is the same, you are in luck. Fisher would not have produced conventional mount push plates for 94 or later.
  3. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

The 93 and 99 do NOT share the same frame
    89-95 same frame

97 to 05 (I think) same frame they changed the frame 05 or 06

The speed caster is the one where the pump and lift arm stay on the vehicle?

If so there is no mount for the 99.
  4. marinetoflyboy

from Ct

yes Sir, it stays on the vehicle.....2 part system. It was free so was just trying
  5. marinetoflyboy

from Ct

how ever I was optimisic because it seems that only a few bolts hold on the mount and that made me think that could be swapped out. Didn't think the rest of the assembly would be so vehicle spacific? what the hell do I know:confused: