1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Speedcast Blade Wanted 8' or Bigger

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FBN, Oct 3, 2011.

1. FBN

FBN Member

I am looking for a Fisher blade with A-frame for an older Speedcast setup. 8' minumun width but would really prefer a 9'. I'm willing to travel a bit but would like to \keep it in the Long Island, NE PA, North/Central Jersey or CT area. Please let me know what you have with a price and pictures if possible.
  2. wmik55

wmik55 Junior Member

speedcast is a salt spreader
  3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

then why does my orignal setup have a tag on the triangle that reads speedcast by fisher ?

the old orignal stuff non mm types were called speedcast. and the newer salt spreaders used the name also for some reason.
  4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Maybe now, but the old school Fisher set ups were called speedcasts. I had 3 of them.
  5. FBN

FBN Member

And as we all know, there's no school like the old school! Thanks for the bump.