1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher speed caster wont angle

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by rjlawncare, Dec 16, 2012.

1. rjlawncare

rjlawncare Junior Member
    from ct

hi looking for some advise i have a fisher speed caster electric over hydraulic that will and angle to the right perfect but when i try to go left the pump Will either whine out or sound bogged down and barley move and builds pressure inside and when i take the plug out it sprays fluid every where not sure what the problem could be any help would be greatly appreciated :confused:

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

is it a cable operated electric pump?

3. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

Could be a faulty quick coupler. Try swapping the couplers side for side and see if the problem persists. If the problem switches sides you will need to replace the couplers.

4. rjlawncare

rjlawncare Junior Member
    from ct

yes it is the cable operated one and i put new couplers on the pump side but not on the hoses

5. Serenescapes

Serenescapes Member

You get that thing moving yet? Could be air in lines. Did you try moving blade back and forth a few times? Also your cables could be out of adjustment and they are not activating the valves to open.