1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher speed caster help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Redneck, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Hey fellas,

One of the great members here gave me a fisher speed caster, In great shape but a little crunched, Ive reworked it all and fixed all the problems what Im lookinf for is a bit of info on the best way to mount it ( im thinkinking of using my hitch) and whats the scoop with the controler? theres two big wires and two little ones. Any help would be great.

Thanks In Advance

2. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

bump... help fellas

3. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Ok lets try this again, Does anyone have a couple of pictures of the mounting system, and perhaps a wiring diagram

4. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

Go onto fisherplows.com The wiring diagrams are posted on their site and should point you in the right direction.

5. AUB1

AUB1 Member

yeah I could use that also. I have an old speedcaster on a suburban I use back here in the woods. All I have for controlls on it are 2 knobs I have hooked into the dash on brackets. I was told I could switch it over to a joystick affair. It's just my old woods plow...I have a newer mm2 I try to make money with.

6. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

If you are having trouble installing or changing things on plow. try youtube. there are few lunatics that have vidoes on how to install and fix and check. Dr zee is his name. Acts like a lunatic too. Kinda funny to watch him. Just search Fisher plows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuqVLdTFcGM

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008