1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher snow plow which battery?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by sr148, Dec 5, 2006.

1. sr148

sr148 Junior Member
    from Mass.

I just installed a 8 ' fisher MM2 snowplow, question is which battery is the correct battery to install my power for the plow, right now I am installed on the passenger side battery and everything works but is this ok or will it get more power from the drivers battery ,, thanks in advance

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

All of mine have gone to the drivers side battery

3. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

It doesn't matter.

4. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

They're hooked together so it doesn't matter. I used the driver's side because the wiring harness is on the driver's side.

5. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

it won't matter it is usually easier to go to the passanger side cause there are less factory wires ran to that battery