1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher snow plow install

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by fordtruck661, Jul 8, 2011.

1. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

Ok guys im looking for some info on installing a plow.:help:

First Im going to be buying a used plow for my truck where did you get the push plates for the truck? second where did you get the wiring harness for the truck? Third it hard to install all of the push plates and wiring? Forth is it worth buying used wiring or should i just get new?

Thanks in advance

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

What type of truck?

3. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

That is the thing Im not getting in to all the deals yet because I am stilling looking to buy a truck. But I do know that it is going to be ether a Ford F-250 or F-350 diesel. Im just trying to find the price range on everything first so I know how much I can spend. (Im trying not to go over $10000 for everything)

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Truck side parts can be purchased new from a dealer, or sourced used. There are guys specializing in used plow parts, or can be purchased from private individuals.

5. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Hey I would try callin Jim From ESI and see what he may have layin aroud JMOThumbs Up Goodluck Dirishman