1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Snow Plow - 7.5' - Complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kuhnzoo, Jun 20, 2014.

1. kuhnzoo

kuhnzoo Junior Member

For Sale - 7.5 foot Fisher snow plow - Speedcaster. Complete plow set-up being sold AS-IS. This is the older style unit that uses a belt driven hydraulic pump under the hood and headgear frame that is mounted to the pushplates. Not MM or MM2. The unit was removed from my 1985 Chevy K10 (1/2 ton). I would rate the condition as FAIR for its age. It is probably as old as the truck, but I am not certain (plow was on the truck when I bought it last year).

All the pieces are there - joystick with cables, mounting brackets, wiring harness (in good shape - not hacked up), hydraulic pump, control valve, hoses (one hose may need replacing since it was chaffed on the truck radiator support), pushplates and crossbar (minimal surface rust!), headgear frame (minimal surface rust!), blade and blade support are well used, but function (some rust through on blade - did not affect plowing capability). Can see most of the parts in the pics. Hydraulic pump / control valve and small pieces (joystick, bracklets, etc.) are being kept inside garage out of the weather. Blade, frame and pushplates are stored outside on a pallet (they are used to being in the weather!).

Also, have electronic (.pdf files) copies of owner's manual, plow frame installation guide and hydraulic installation guide. According to the plow frame installation guide these pushplates will fit a 73-87 Chevy K10, GMC K15 Blazer, Jimmy and 1/2 ton Suburban. I am not promising this will fit these models (I do know it fits an 85 Chevy K10), but those years / models are what's stated in the plow frame installation guide. It may fit others, not sure. Be sure it fits your vehicle or that you are willing to modify / acquire parts as needed to make it fit.

It was in use last season and removed from the truck because I am mounting my 8ft HD MM2 plow on this truck. Try finding MM2 pushplates for a 1985 Chevy K10! Not easy or cheap!

Asking $750 OBRO

Thank you for your interest. Located near Canaan, NH.

plow1.jpg

plow2.jpg

plow3.jpg

plow4.jpg

plow5.jpg