1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Sno Foil

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kramer56, Oct 13, 2006.

1. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Does anyone have or know wher to find a Sno foil to fit a 2005 7.5 straight blade? I would like a new one or a good used one.
  2. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

To my knowledge they don't. I do have a used 9 footer that got cut back to about a 7.5 footer courtesy of a gaurd rail though. It would give you or your welder a good starting point to create one.
  3. J29

J29 Senior Member

Take a look at some older posts by bdavis, he has a 7.6' Fisher with a Snofoil on it. Looks like he is a dealer or something with all the fisher stuff he has for sale, but at least you know they do make foils for that blade.
  4. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

I had a brand new 7.5 ft one that i sold 2 months ago for $175.00 but they do make them I think i paid like 250-300 for it.