1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher SD on 2011 4DR Wrangler

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Montosi82, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Montosi82

Montosi82 Member

Hey guys,

I have a new 4dr jeep wrangler and looking to put a fisher sd plow on it. I had a 2003 wranger with an sd and it was awesome. According to the ematch the only plow that will fit will be a homesteader. I'm not interested in that set up. How different is the truckside and can it be done with some modification. Any help would be greatly appriciated

2. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

The light duty plow (HTC I believe it is called) and standard duty plows both fit the Jeep. Fisher sells the push plates for the new JK Jeeps 2007 to present. Also for the 1997 to 2006 Jeep Wranglers.
  3. KEC Maintaince

KEC Maintaince Senior Member
    from N.J.

when doing e match do 2004 -2006 wrangler unlimited and the ht and sd plow should come up
  4. Montosi82

Montosi82 Member

Thanks for the replies. The jeeps changes substantially in 2007. When I do an ematch for a 2011 the "wrangler" comes up as a match for the HT and homestead but when I change to a "unlimited" it only comes up for the homestead. If I am correct the push plates are the same for the HT as the SD right?? also I would think the front end would be the same on a 2011 wrangler 2dr as a 4dr?? thanks for the help
  5. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

2dr vs 4dr is probably more about weight. Push plates should be the same for both.