1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Sander

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by acclawn, Oct 12, 2006.

1. acclawn

acclawn Junior Member

8" Fisher sander Bought it new Dec 05. I am moving to North Carolina I will not need it anymore.Sander is Located in Bethel CT. $2000 OBO Email acclawnserv@yahoo.com 203-792-6027
    [​IMG]

2. acclawn

acclawn Junior Member

More pictures

The sander has a 10 HP I/C Tecumseh engine. It has all the in cab controls and it is electric start.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. acclawn

acclawn Junior Member

I need to sell this fast the house might be sold

4. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Anything else in your profile for sale? To bad man, I just bought a sander last month, would have jumped on your for that price....PS, this is also a bump for you.
    Good luck

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

if only i had a little more $$$$ and a few more larger contracts signed... ide jump on that for the price! good luck with the sale

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
  6. throughthestorm

throughthestorm Junior Member

very interested i live in maryland. think you could bring it down on your way to nc?

7. Ripple

Ripple Member

Still for sale?

Whats the price?

8. sammy8

sammy8 Junior Member

I assume this is sold . If its not call me and i'll be down tomorrow from Boston to pick it up . Let me know asap. Thanks.

Joe
    617-212-7683

9. throughthestorm

throughthestorm Junior Member

i bought it