1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher sander electrical

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Ziob34, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

i bought an older fisher sander with the on off blast clutch then off on start engine, and then a fuse and choke on the controls. I have to put a new engine in it and was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram for what wire goes to what for the controls. it has a red, blue, yellow, black, and green wire coming out the green is grounded, the orange runs out to the conveyer, the ones that look like they need to get hooked up are the red blue (which were taped together) and the yellow and black? any help would be appreciated?

i know i shouldn't post here but figured more people would see it.

2. WINTERGROUP

WINTERGROUP Member

Wiring

WHERE ARE YOU IN CT ? SANDER WIRING IS EASY TO FIGURE OUT EVEN WITHOUT A DIAGRAM. SEND ME A EMAIL WITH YOUR NUMBER AND I WILL HELP WHERE I CAN. WINTERMANAGEGP@AOL.COM