1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Rep drove thru town with X-Blade Vee

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Grn Mtn, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

I just passed by a black (chevy?) with a v box and xblade vee plow frame, no mold board. Lots of Fisher vinyl all over. Nearly cracked my neck looking back-wife thinks I'm crazy:rolleyes:

I didn't realize they had reps driving around, would love to see that setup up close.

2. Adair350

Adair350 Member

Thats Awesome! I would love to see it up close as well! Woman just don't understand what it is about equipment that drives us crazy! My girlfriend laughs at me when I do things Like that too!:)

3. 2004F550

2004F550 Senior Member

maybe he's going to his dealers?:confused:

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I would have turned around and followed him to wherever he was going. :D

5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Mark, the rep for this area brings that truck to town atleast once a year and spends the day at Allied Truck Equipment.

6. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

If it did not have a moldboard then how did you know if was an x-blade??? The minute mount frames are the same for straight, vee and x-blades!

7. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

The moldboard skin is easily removeable by unbolting it. Maybe he had the actual plow framework on the truck minus the skin.

8. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

The name X blade comes from the diagonal cross bracing, not the moldboard. I saw the new video for the EZ VX; it looks to be updated from the ground up. Fisher rep told me this video would be on their website this summer.

9. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

Pretty easy to tell, it was a V and it had the x bracing but no skin (obviously so he could drive around the country with a plow on and not stress the truck.)

I would have followed him if I wasn't with the family.

I heard somewhere that they put a new lighting system on this setup. 'bout time.

10. vwmurph

vwmurph Member
    from Maine

11. Adair350

Adair350 Member

12. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Its an option under plow selection toolwesport .
    James

13. vwmurph

vwmurph Member
    from Maine

Why are they waiting so long to put up some info on the website?

14. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

My guess would be that they need to get out to most of their regular dealers and show them the product and educate them about it. Wouldnt be right to have the customers going into dealers knowing more than them and having the dealer look and feel like an idiot because they don't know chit. Just my guess, thats all.

15. CBGUNS

CBGUNS Junior Member

Well It May Where Is It??

16. Adair350

Adair350 Member

Thats what I'm saying. Been looking for it for over a month! Wish they would give us something:dizzy:

17. Theo Epstein

Theo Epstein Member

18. Adair350

Adair350 Member

OH MY GOD! THAT IS AWSOME! Hope every body gets to see this!

THX A LOT THEO!!!!!!!!!!:bluebounc

19. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

That thing is sickk. I should sell my straight blade and get that for the up-comming season.

20. CBGUNS

CBGUNS Junior Member

i want one
    can i trade in my x blade?