1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Push Plates,Isolation Module off 08 F350 6.4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by capt caper, Sep 12, 2010.

1. capt caper

capt caper Senior Member

Used very little as I only do my driveway. I'm moving into a 2011 and these were put on in Fall of 07. New kits for 08's use a new version push plate that will do 2011 as well as 08 up. So these will fit the 08 F350 Not sure about other years. Same with Module. I can't use these on my 2011.
    I live in Northern NH but travel to CapeCod often.

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

How much Im on the way to the cape.
    brad2500hd@aol.com

3. capt caper

capt caper Senior Member

Sorry I don't know yet. I should have waited until I find out what the new ones cost tommorrow but I thought I'd get the ball rolling. I see you buy and sell these. You can make me an resonable offer and I'll consider it for now. I'll have to call in and see what new ones cost. I have to buy and install on new truck myself.

4. brad96z28

I get a good deal on the new. Cheaper then most sell for used. I dont make offers. Just let me know when u u figure it out. The plates list for 537 new and around the same for the wiring.

5. capt caper

capt caper Senior Member

I probably should ask for 1/2 of new. So $250 for the push plates and $50 for the Module.

6. brad96z28

yes that is a good price.U have all the small pieces that go with them?

7. capt caper

capt caper Senior Member

Everything is there you'd need.