1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher push plates and wiring, several applications

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmanvt, Feb 4, 2008.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Push plates and complete wiring harness (3-wire) for a fisher plow. Came off a 2003 Dodge 2500. Should fit others, please check fishers website or your dealer to ensure compatibility. Complete kit EXCEPT for bolts for push plates and also no controller. The plates and wiring by themselves are about $1000 at your local fisher dealer. My price is half. I also have a complete kit for 05-07 ford superduty trucks, $750 for the complete kit again, minus controller and push plates bolts. New, the ford push plates alone cost $750. A great way to save some money here.Also a set of push plates to fit the same but no wiring, $400 FIRM (again,$750 at the fisher dealer) Also, still currently have push plates for the 04 and 1/2 superduty's. The late 04 trucks needed different push plates then the other 04's and then they changed them again in 05'. Push plates only for them, no wiring, $300. Again, about half of new and these are harder to find. Also have a complete setup plates, (wiring but no controller) for 99-02 chevy or gmc half ton, $550 Reply or call 802-793-7023. A couple fish sticks and joystick controllers available if needed at extra cost. Pickup only since the push plates are heavy. A pain to ship and pricey too.
  2. Riccas

Riccas Member

I'm interested in the 99-02 Chevy setup. I don't believe the wiring for the lights is any different between 1500 and 2500+ so that should be usefull... i could get the pushplates else where. Shoot me a PM or call 203-906-8675
  3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

would rather sell as a kit but whats your offer?
  4. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

i'm looking for a back-up controller. how much? thanks in advance Brian
  5. RedneckEngineer

RedneckEngineer Junior Member

Are the Dodge push plates off of a diesel? If so how much?
  6. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

The doge push plates were off a gas, I have never known it to make a difference though.
  7. ShoreLineCT

ShoreLineCT Junior Member

How much for the 3 plug wiring for Dodge. I bekieve it will fit a 1999 Dodge 2500.

8. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

I'd sell the plates and wiring, no controller though ( although I have one available) for $500. They are off a 2003 dodge 2500, check fishers website to see if all the part numbers work for your application as well. Thanks for asking.
  9. kdrodworks316

kdrodworks316 Junior Member
    from idaho

Do you still have the dodge push plates? very intrested.
  10. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

dodge plates are gone, still have some 05-07 super duty stuff and a complete set for a 99-02 gm 1/2 ton.
  11. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

What condition are the fiskstiks in?

How much for 1 shipped to RI (02828).