1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher push plates and Iso module for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRKRACE, Nov 19, 2009.

1. JRKRACE

JRKRACE Senior Member

Here goes...

I'm selling a pair of Fisher push plates and Iso module with harnesses for a setup that I took off my 2002 GMC HD2500. The plow is a 7.5 MM1 setup that I reinstalled on my 2007 Classic. The only things this does NOT include is the controller and the battery plug/solonoid harness.

300.00 plus shipping or best...

2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

I just PM'd u

3. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

i was wondering if this would work on a 2004 chevy 2500 if it does i can come get it tomorrow
    give me a call
    860 209 3844
    Allen
    i dont have pm im a new member so please call or email

4. JRKRACE

JRKRACE Senior Member

Won't work on a 2004. That's what I switched to so that's why these are for sale.

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

so its missing the complete #1 harness?

6. JRKRACE

JRKRACE Senior Member

No..In fact, I just checked it and it has all the harnesses including the battery cable and soloniod.

7. brad96z28

Yellow label module or green?

8. JRKRACE

JRKRACE Senior Member

Yellow label....

9. bdavis

bdavis Member

ill give you 225 if Brad doesn't take it...he was first.....

10. brad96z28

I could use the wiring ,but have some 7161 plates already. Im still thinking about it. So if u get a chance to sell it do it. Or If u want to let the wiring go I can do paypal tonight. e mail me a price and best to get in touch with me at
    brad2500hd@aol.com