1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Pro Tube

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mongie, Jul 19, 2012.

1. mongie

mongie Junior Member

Came with my truck when I bought it but never put it on, just mounted it up to take a look. Not many pictures of these online so I figured I'd share.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Hey that's pretty cool looking!

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

There were a few cool accessories starting with the conventional mount, and then when MM became the gold standard nice additions like this came about. I'd had a custom brush guard welded up for the conventional Fisher mount that was pretty slick.

Nice Protube shown here though! Good luck

4. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Just put one on my F250 ,looks cool with the chrome lights I put on it.Pics later.

5. skibum

skibum Junior Member
    from boston

that's a sweet looking bull bar. I'mconsidering but haven't been able to find a lot of information or pictures about it. Can you tell me how solid it feels? Do you think it could support a fair amount of weight? like would it support your body weight sitting on it? Also can you take some pictures of the connection to the push plates.

Thanks for the pictures.