1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher pricing?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by TPCLandscaping, Feb 16, 2014.

1. TPCLandscaping

TPCLandscaping Senior Member

why is it that you can't find any pricing online for fisher plows? my dealer quoted me $6100 installed for an XLS. I don't need all the mounts and my headlight harness will switch over. Im trying to figure out what their markup is on a plow. Im perfectly happy with them making money (they are my wifes family) but trying to find out what the dealer cost is on a fisher plow is like trying to find out the security code to get into fort knox.
  2. jstevens66

jstevens66 Senior Member

Thats sounds like they are in the ballpark, for installed price(with mount and wiring), but I would say just for the plow all assembled, seems a little high. I paid for a 7'6'' SD plow installed about $5300, thats with wiring and mounts, but the place I went too is very expensive anyway. Call another plow installer and ask for a price on a XLS, just the plow, see how they compare.